WordPress Security Guide Reveals: How to Defend Your WordPress Website Against Hackers.
This easy-to-understand guide will show you exactly how to secure your WordPress website against today's most common malicious hacker attacks, to prevent a potential disaster: lost sales, erased data, stolen credit card details, inserted porn links, site backdoors, irreparable brand damage.
Is it really worth the risk? Defend your website now.
Google blacklists around 20,000 websites for malware and around 50,000 for phishing each week.- Google employee
Ultimate WordPress Security Manual 2019
Brute Force & SQL Injection Attack Protection
Defend against Brute Force and SQL Injection attacks using a thoroughly configured firewall.
.htaccess File Configuration
The .htaccess file is a powerful tool to secure your WordPress site against malicious hackers, using preconfigured Security Headers & much more. As simple as copying and pasting!
System File Permissions & Ownership
Correctly set file permissions and ownership attributes are key to a multi-faceted security approach.
Comprehensive Defense That Everyone Should Have but 95% of Websites Don’t
Let THEM get hacked… but you're Smarter than that.
The World Wide Web today is still a digital Wild Wild West, and if you wish to keep your online territory safe from invasion, you have to install a digital stronghold. This WP Defenders Security Guide will show you exactly how to protect your websites, and in turn your business and income.
9 out of 10 Hacked Websites are a WordPress Site. - Sucuri
Every day, millions of WordPress websites get bombarded by hackers and their malicious bots, which look for vulnerabilities in order to take over your website and wreak havoc. Some hackers do this for fun, some for education, and others for money. It might simply be another teenager from a third world country who is trying the latest hacking methods he discovered on underground forums, so he can use your server to send out viagra spam. It's nothing personal, just another day - another dollar.
New Vulnerabilities Emerge Daily
The truth is, WordPress out-of-the-box has no protection against hackers whatsoever, and because it is open-source software, any vulnerabilities quickly spread in hacker circles like wildfire. If you don't secure your site, you leave it open to exploitation.
Hackers employ various methods to gain access to WordPress sites, for example:
- Code Injection attacks using a code vulnerability (by literally injecting malicious code into your site’s code, using known security loopholes).
- Using an existing Backdoor in the theme, plugin or other executable file on the server.
- Plain old Brute Force login attempts (trying different user name and password combinations to break in).
Protect Your Site With Multiple Layers of Security
Attacks are rarely aimed at one site in particular because hackers look for easy targets. They scan for weak and vulnerable sites to infect, leaving protected sites alone. These spiders or bots are a constant background noise of the Internet, if you will.
An Unprotected WordPress Site is a Sitting Duck!
Don't be a sucker like these guys:
Hackers may infect a WP site and server to coordinate attacks on other websites or send out spam emails as part of a “zombie network”, resulting in your site being blacklisted in Google and other search engines.
Every single day between 20,000 and 30,000 WordPress sites get hacked. WP Defenders will help you defend your site so it's not one of them. Protect your site and turn hackers away by bullet-proofing your website using multiple layers of protection.
The majority of security blogs out there simply spew out the same basic information over and over:
“Don't use Admin as the username”; “Have a strong password”; “Keep your plugins updated". These tips are only the tip of the iceberg!
This WP Defenders Security Manual 2019 is meant to provide guidance in a clear and easy to understand language, on how to secure the average WordPress site against most common hacker exploits. It is meant for websites on either Shared Hosting or Apache VPS/Dedicated Server environments, and is the perfect reference for WordPress admins, website managers, SEO agencies, web developers, web designers, and small business owners who run their own WP site.
The WP Defenders security manual will show you how to:
- Protect your site against Brute Force attacks
- Secure your WordPress installation and login screen
- Setup a WordPress Firewall and defend against malicious scripts
- Ensure secure file and folder permissions.
- Setup safe yet functional Security Headers.
- Configure your .htaccess file for optimally balanced security and functionality on Apache servers
- Easy to Follow Step-by-Step Instructions with Screenshots in PDF format.
- Ready to Paste .htaccess file with pre-configured Security Headers!
- BONUS The 5-Minute website Speed Optimization guide.
By Securing Your WordPress Website From Hackers you
- Prevent a Defaced Website
- Prevent Being De-indexed by Google for Malware, Malicious Links or Spam
- Avoid Downtime and Lost Visitors
- Avoid Losing All Your Hard Work
- Avoid Losing Your Income Stream
- Avoid Headaches and Hassles that can last for months or even years!
Sleep peacefully knowing your website is secure!
“...leaving a WordPress site unprotected is a dumb decision that will cost dearly down the road, it's only a matter of time before it's picked up by a hacker's radar.” -Moskvich
Tell-tale signs that your WordPress website could be hacked:
- You notice ads, popups, or new pages that you did not create promoting gambling and pornography
- You may notice that suddenly your website is much slower
- You check Analytics and see a huge drop in visitor traffic to your website
- You find your domain name blacklisted on spamhaus or other blacklists
Who This WordPress Security Manual is For:
- Business owners who manage their own WordPress site
- Internet Marketers who manage WordPress affiliate sites
- SEO Agencies & IT administrators who manage client WordPress sites
- The average Do-It-Yourself Blogger who uses WordPress for blogging
Who This Guide is NOT For:
- Not for blogs hosted on wordpress.com. This is for self-hosted WordPress sites on a Apache server (the most common type of http server on the planet).
“The most COMPLETE and up-to-date security/optimization guide for WordPress that I've seen anywhere” -Andrew M.
To Recap, using the WordPress Defenders: Security Manual 2019, you will help protect your website against:
- Brute Force attacks
- SQL Injection attacks
- Clickjacking x-frame attacks
- Cross site scripting XSS attacks
- Malicious spiders and bots
It takes 100 times more effort to clean up and restore a hacked site, than it does to secure it right from the start.
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE
Protect yourself by acting Now!
YES! I Want to Secure my Website.
Secure your WordPress website yourself using the WP Defenders Security Manual’s step-by-step instructions. You’ll have to be comfortable editing file in File Manager or connecting via FTP.
The PDF ebook has detailed explanations and screenshots so you can follow along at your own pace to secure your WordPress website.
Reg Price $97Introductory Price ONLY $27.
Yes, you’re reading that correctly: just twenty seven bucks for a goldmine of information that every WordPress user must know.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If for whatever reason you are not satisfied with the WP Defenders Security Manual you may request a full refund within 30 days.
(Stop pretending like you don't need this. Scroll back up.)